Terms & Conditions
The first part defines
1. Personal information: refers to various information recorded electronically or otherwise that can identify a specific natural person or reflect the activity of a particular natural person, either alone or in combination with other information.
2. Personal sensitive information: including identity card number, personal biometric information, bank or other fund account, property information, whereabouts, transaction information, personal information of children under 14 years old. Sensitive information will be bolded with black slashes in this policy.
3. Personal information deletion: refers to the behavior of removing personal information in the system involved in realizing daily business functions, so that it can not be retrieved and accessed.
5. Our ("we"): our platform operator who provides Internet audio and video content services, for the users launched by Jagobd, Pai Ke and Jagobd (Jagobd APP, IKU, XiaoJagobd App, Cool App) , current APP, filming treasure), the operator is Jagobd.com operator Jagobd Information Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd., Jagobd Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.; for Tudou and potato client, the operator is Shanghai Whole Potato Culture Communication Ltd.; for the crazy APP, the operator is: Hangzhou Lai Technology Co., Ltd. For Jagobd to provide content services Internet big screen TV business, the operator is Jagobd's affiliated company Zhejiang Tmall Technology Co., Ltd.
6. Our platform service: We use the Internet platform to include our platform website and client (including APP\APK\SDK\API) for content distribution, information network communication, Internet TV service, etc. Various forms of services (including new service forms that arise in the future of technological development).
7. Our platform rules: including all the rules that have been published and subsequently released in all our platform websites, user service agreements, interpretations, announcements, etc., as well as various rules published by the platforms in channels, event pages, help centers, etc. , implementation rules, product descriptions, announcements, etc.
8. Affiliated company: A related company of Alibaba Group Holdings Co., Ltd. disclosed in the latest annual report of Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
The first part defines
1. How do we collect your information?
2. How we use information
3. Shared or public information that you post
How do we share, transfer, and disclose information?
How do we store information?
How do we protect the security of your personal information?
Eight. Protection of minors
How do you manage your information?
XI. How to contact us
3. We will strictly abide by laws and regulations and properly collect, process or use your personal information based on legal, reasonable and reasonable, honest and reliable, and necessary statutory principles.
1. How do we collect your information?
In order to help you become our registered users and members , we provide you with audio and video content display or play, on-demand services, and provide better, better and more personalized services, we will collect your following according to the services you use. information:
1. Information you provide to us
a. Create and register an account
When you create an account on our platform, in order to become our member, so that we can provide you with membership services, you need to provide (1) mobile phone number ; and create (2) username and (3) password.
If you use Alibaba platform Taobao, Alipay account or third-party platform account (WeChat account, Weibo account, QQ account, Huawei account) to log in, if you decide to bind Jagobd account, you will be bound by your account, third party The platform will sync some information to us, such as mobile phone number , avatar, nickname or ID.
b. Basic data maintenance & authentication
[Basic Information Maintenance] When you use our platform, in order to maintain your basic information and improve your service experience, you need to fill in and/or improve the necessary information for the service, which may include your email address, gender, location, Avatar, nickname, birthday, profile, etc. If you do not provide this information, it does not affect your use of our platform and our client core features.
[Authentication] If your account is lost, we will provide you with three ways to verify your identity. After authentication, you can reset your password, such as resetting your password after mobile authentication, or reset your password through customer service. You will need to provide some information to verify your identity. When retrieving passwords, we may need to provide you with frequent login locations and frequently log in to the device for verification.
c. Upload or post information and videos
If you choose to upload a video or photo, make a barrage, comment, or post a message or post in the community, in addition to creating and registering an account, you may also need to provide the following information:
1) necessary identity information
a. For users who frequently or spamly upload spam, junk video, or illegal content, in order to ensure content security, avoid suspicious uploading account interruption to our platform users and audiences, and purify cyberspace, our platform may pass Product features, additional requirements for the aforementioned user to upload ID number, ID card and photos of the same box for additional information collection and certification , if the user refuses to provide, we have the right to temporarily close the user upload requirements.
b. Please note that according to the requirements of the national regulatory authorities, the overseas registered Jagobd account needs to fully implement the real-name system. For this reason, we may require additional information from these users according to the requirements of the regulatory authorities. These accounts and related information are After the approval of the national regulatory authority, the function of uploading video and releasing video can be opened.
2) Content information (including not limited to comments, posts, barrage, community, etc.) that you provide when using our services. For example, information published on our platform, forums on our platform, planets, and communities.
The above information is necessary for you to upload and post videos, photos and information on our platform. If you do not need to upload or post on our platform, you do not need to provide the above information. Failure to provide this information does not prevent you from using the core features of our platform.
d. Information provided when you participate in operations and interactive activities
If you participate in the operation and interactive activities of our platform, such as sweepstakes, contests, answers, questionnaires, you may be required to submit relevant information. For example, redemption of red envelopes for specific events, redemption of prizes, and tax payment to tax authorities, you may need to submit ID information. If the prize or event gift needs to be sent, you will also need to provide the address information.
2. The information we collect during your use of the service
a. Information collected during your browsing, searching, playing, and uploading process
In order to better display the content recommendation, optimize the search results, understand the product's suitability for different hardware devices, ensure the security of the operating environment, identify the abnormal status of the account, etc., we will collect information about how you use our products or services. And associate this information, including:
1) Device Information: We will receive and record information about the device you are using based on the specific permissions you have granted during the installation and use of the software (eg device model, operating system version, device settings, unique device identifier, mobile used) Information about software and hardware such as applications and other software information, device environments, and information about the location of the device (such as IP address, GPS location, and sensor information such as WLAN access points, Bluetooth, and base stations that can provide relevant information).
2) Log information: When you use our website or the products or services provided by the client, we will automatically collect your detailed usage of our services as a related web log. Includes your search history, browsing history, play history, traffic, play duration, IP address, WIFI network, carrier network, language used, date and time of access.
The above information is necessary for our platform to provide you with core functionality.
Please understand that separate device information, log information, etc. are information that does not identify a particular natural person. If we combine such non-personal information with other information to identify a particular natural person or use it in conjunction with personal information, such non-personal information will be treated as personal information during the combined use, except for your authorization. Or as otherwise provided by laws and regulations, we will anonymize and de-identify such personal information.
b. The content of the content you upload contains the log information, including the date, time and location of the shared photo or video taken or uploaded;
c. Information collected when you receive information, audio and video, and recommended viewing services
In order to provide you with referral services, we collect information about your location and location .
The above information is necessary to provide you with the news information of your location and the relevant audio and video content of the location and the surrounding movie viewing venues. The above information does not prevent you from using the core functions of our platform, but may not be able to open your local location according to your location. Channel or movie viewing place recommended.
d. Information collected when you use customer service
In order to provide you with customer service, we will record the contact information and communication/call records and content you provide to contact you and help you solve the problem, or to record the solution and results of the problem.
e. Information collected when you purchase a VIP membership or subscription service
In order to provide you with a purchase or subscription service, we will record your payment method and fund account to achieve after-sales service such as original route refund, activity red bag withdrawal, and continuous monthly service. At the same time, we will record and show you the order information of your account, including purchasing members, on-demand video, subscription comics, virtual currency and item purchase information.
3. Your information collected through indirect access
a. In order to confirm the status of the transaction and provide you with member VIP after-sales and dispute resolution services, we will collect your transaction and payment information related to the transaction (such as IOS-side IAP payment) based on the payment institution and payment method selected by the exchange. Transaction voucher and charge voucher)
b. You use our affiliates, our partners' products and services, and behavioral information that interacts with our product services. For example, when you watch our platform video, select the derivative, goods or service related to the video, and access the goods and services of other platforms through the links or portals provided by our platform, including from potatoes, Tmall, Taobao, Information on Alipay, Flying Pig, Amoy Ticket, Ali Game, Ali Literature, UC. You can also use the link provided by us to log in to the products or services provided by our affiliates using the Taobao or Alipay platform account that is linked to Jagobd account.
c. In order to provide you with better and more personalized services, or to jointly provide services for you, or for the purpose of preventing Internet fraud, our related parties and partners will be in accordance with the provisions of the law or the premise of your agreement. Next, share your information with us. For example, if you log in with your Taobao account or Alipay account, you need to verify your identity or ask you to bind your Taobao account or Alipay account to your Jagobd account information, and pass your Taobao or Alipay user ID, nickname, mobile phone number, etc. Your authorization is synced to your Jagobd account.
When you use the above services through our products or services, you authorize us to receive, aggregate, and analyze from our affiliates based on actual business and cooperation needs. We confirm that their source is legal or that you authorize it to provide us with your information.
2. How we use information
1. Help you become a member or help you become a user who can post, comment, barrage and other interactive activities.
2. Product or service delivery: Provide you with the products and services you use (member services, video on demand, browsing and viewing services, content recommendation services, etc.), and design, maintain, and improve these services.
3. Targeted Push Activity: To improve and display our products or services, we will show you and recommend products and services and targeted advertising, PUSH, we will extract according to your browsing and search history, device information, location information, order information. Features such as your browsing, search preferences, behavioral habits, location information, etc., based on feature tags to indirectly crowd images and display, push information and content, and provide ads and messages that are more relevant to you. This includes recommending you to film and television content or information content that may be of interest to you, and sending you product and service information, content recommendation information, marketing information, program viewing reservations, live reservations, etc., or showing you personalized third-party promotions. information.
4. Risk Identification: We may use your personal information to prevent, detect, investigate fraud, endanger security, illegal or violate our agreement with us or its affiliates, policies or rules, such as abnormal account activity, multi-way login, traffic Abnormal, recurring refund requests or low-cost transfer of membership cards to protect the legitimate rights of you, other users, or our or related parties.
5. Personalized service: We may combine personal information from a service with information from other services to provide you with a more personalized service, such as the need for a wider social circle. Use, share or disclose.
6. Surveys and Events: Engage you in surveys about our products and services, or promotions and sweepstakes.
7. Conduct data analysis and research
We may conduct identification research, statistical analysis and forecasting on the collected information to understand your needs, improve the content layout and service quality of our platform, and improve your needs. Products that provide product or service support for business decisions, such as machine learning or model algorithm training using anonymous data.
For example, the user portrait image formed after the user behavior information is collected and collected, the purpose is to analyze the user's viewing situation and viewing preference data; in the above business scenario, your information will be anonymized when the external display is presented, and the statistical analysis result is displayed.
8. Security function
to protect the security of your use of our and our affiliates, partners, ensure the security of the operating environment and identify the abnormal status of member accounts, protect the personal and property safety of you or other users or the public from infringement, We can prevent or prevent phishing websites, fraud, network vulnerabilities, computer viruses, cyber attacks, network intrusions and other security risks, and more accurately identify violations of laws and regulations or the rules of the relevant protocols of Jagobd platform. We may use or integrate your account information and transactions. Information, equipment information, related web logs, and information that our affiliates, partners obtain from you, or shared by law, to comprehensively determine your account and transaction risks, conduct authentication, detect and prevent security incidents, and take necessary records in accordance with the law. , audit, analysis, and disposal measures.
9. Provide you with additional services
In order to provide you with more convenient, better quality, personalized products and / or services, and strive to enhance your experience, we may collect and use your personal information in the following additional services provided to you. If you do not provide this information, it will not affect your basic services such as browsing, searching, and purchasing on our platform, but you may not be able to get the user experience of these additional services. These additional services include:
(1) Camera/camera-based add-on service: You can use this feature when you turn on camera/camera permissions. We access your camera in order to enable you to use the camera to scan code, record images, photos, use for user login, directly capture and upload videos, pictures to participate in UGC related functions, and display the corresponding content on our platform. As well as the scenarios you have known, such as scan code payment and participation activities authorized by you in specific scenarios.
(2) Additional services based on photo/video access and upload of photo albums (picture library/video library): You can use this function to upload your photos/pictures/videos and locally cache audio and video files after opening album permission, ensuring local Uploading images and videos to Jagobd is a good way to prove your problems when you change your avatar, post and share comments, posts or communicate with customer service.
(3) Microphone-based voice technology related services: You can realize the voice search for favorite movies, TV shows, programs, etc. after opening the microphone permission; post video posts on the planet and realize the voice interaction with the manual customer service or with the customer service robot . Please be aware that even if you have agreed to turn on the microphone, we will only get voice messages through the microphone when you actively click on the microphone icon in the client or record a video.
(4) Calendar-based add-on service: After you open the permission we can read/write to your calendar, we can access your calendar to help you schedule your live broadcast and program broadcast, and remind you.
(5) Address Book Permissions: When you plan to share the video or the active link address in our platform to your friends, you need to enable the address book permission, so that we can play the video address or activity through SMS or through social network. The link address is sent to your friend.
You understand and agree that the above additional services may require you to turn on your camera (camera), photo album (picture gallery), microphone (voice), calendar or and/or access rights on your device to enable these permissions. Collection and use of information. You can view the status of the above permissions item by item in your device settings or our client "I-Settings-Privacy-System Permissions", and you can decide whether these permissions can be turned on or off at any time, if you update the version, The above path of your app can't find the option to turn off the address book permission. You need to go to your device settings to turn off the address book permission for Jagobd APP. Please note that by opening any of these rights, you authorize us to collect and use the personal information to provide you with the corresponding service. Once you close any of the rights, you will be authorized to cancel, we will not continue to collect based on the corresponding rights. And the use of relevant personal information, and can not provide you with the corresponding service. However, your decision to close the permissions does not affect the collection and use of information previously based on your authorization.
(1) If the information you provide contains personal information of other users, you must ensure that you have obtained legal authorization before providing such personal information to us.
(2) If we use the information for other purposes not covered by this policy, or if the information collected for a specific purpose is used for other purposes, or if we actively obtain your personal information from a third party, we will obtain it in advance. Your consent.
If we obtain your information indirectly from a third party, we will clearly request in writing that the third party collect personal information after obtaining your consent in accordance with the law, and inform you of the shared information and sensitive information. Before you provide it to us, you must go through your explicit confirmation and ask the third party to make a commitment to the legality and compliance of the personal information source. If the third party has a violation, we will explicitly ask the other party to bear the corresponding legal responsibility; Our professional security team will perform security hardening on personal information (including sensitive information reporting, sensitive information encryption storage, access control, etc.). We will protect indirectly acquired personal information by using the same protection measures and measures as our own personal information.
11. Exceptions for authorization of consent
You fully understand and agree that we do not require your authorization to collect and use your personal information in the following circumstances, and we may not respond to your request for corrections/modifications, deletions, cancellations, withdrawals, and requests for information:
(1) related to national security and national defense security;
(2) related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
(3) related to judicial or administrative enforcement of criminal investigations, prosecutions, trials and execution of judgments;
(4) It is difficult to obtain the consent of the person for the protection of the life and property of you or other individuals;
(5) Personal information that you disclose to the public on your own;
(6) Collecting personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legitimate news reports and government information disclosure.
(7) necessary to sign and perform relevant agreements or other written documents with you;
(8) necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products and/or services provided, such as the detection, disposal of products and/or services;
(9) Required for legitimate news reporting;
(10) When an academic research institution conducts statistical or academic research based on public interest and provides academic research or description results, the personal information contained in the results is de-identified;
(11) Other circumstances as stipulated by laws and regulations.
3. Shared or public information that you post
You can connect and share with each other through our services. When you create communication, trading or content sharing through our services, you can choose to communicate, trade or share, see your membership level, nickname, etc., exchange information or share content.
Disclosure of personal information may be involved in the use of our platform, our platform services for video storage services, distribution services, on-demand consumer services, viewing, commenting and barrage. Please protect your personal information and provide and display your information to others only when necessary. If you find that your personal information has been leaked, especially if your account or password has been leaked, please contact our website customer service immediately and take corresponding measures.
Public information is any information you share publicly, such as comments, barrage, posts, your avatar, nickname, user name, etc.
Please note that the content and information that you share when using our services may involve your personal sensitive information. Please consider more carefully whether you disclose or even publicly share relevant personal sensitive information when using our services.
How do we share, transfer, and disclose information?
(1) Sharing and disclosure
We will not share your personal information with any other third party except in the following cases.
1. Share with your explicit consent or authorization or your choice. After obtaining your authorization or express consent, we will share your personal information with other companies, organizations and individuals. For example, if we entrust a third party to provide products or services (such as user activities, lottery prizes, points redemption prizes), we will share the above information with a third party with your consent, if you refuse to provide this Class information, we will not be able to complete the relevant delivery services. We will share your personal sensitive information only if you choose to agree. We may disclose your personal information publicly with your explicit consent or based on your active choice.
2. Sharing and disclosure under statutory circumstances. We may share your personal information in accordance with laws and regulations, litigation dispute resolution needs, or in accordance with the requirements of the administrative and judicial authorities. For example, if we determine that you have violated laws and regulations or seriously violated the rules of our platform, or protect the personal safety of our platform website and its affiliates users or the public, we may rely on laws and regulations or me. The party platform related agreement rules disclose your personal information, including related violations, and the measures that our platform has taken against you with your consent. For example, if you or an account you use uploads illegal videos, violating videos and seriously violates our platform rules, violates laws and regulations, and/or violates public order and good practices, causing major social impacts, causing reputational damage to our platform, we may disclose you. Information and penalties.
Currently, our authorized partners include the following types:
(1) Authorized partners in advertising and analytics services. We will not use your personally identifiable information (information that identifies you, such as your name or email address, which can be used to contact you or identify you) and provide advertising and analytics services, unless you have your permission. Shared by partners. We will delegate these partners to process information related to the coverage and effectiveness of the ads, but will not provide your personally identifiable information, or we will de-identify the information so that it does not identify you personally. Such partners may combine this information with other data they legally obtain to perform our commissioned advertising services or decision making recommendations.
(2) Suppliers, service providers and other partners. We send information to suppliers, service providers and other partners that support our business (such as Internet TV broadcast licenses, content licensees, hardware vendors, telecom operators, etc.), including the technical foundation we provide. Facility services, analyze how our services are used, measure the effectiveness of advertising and services, provide customer service, pay for convenience, or conduct academic research and surveys
5. Assist in handling disputes. If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, it should be disclosed to the respondent at the request of the complainant so that both parties can handle possible rights disputes. Only by sharing your information can you provide the services you need or deal with disputes or disputes with others. For example, if a video content created on our platform is accused of intellectual property infringement or content violation, if any party to the complaint, the judicial body or the administrative law enforcement agency requests information disclosure, we will provide the above-mentioned organization as appropriate. Necessary information such as the contact information of the user being complained to facilitate the settlement of the dispute. Our platform assumes corresponding legal liabilities only when the law clearly stipulates.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual except in the following cases:
1. Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties;
2. In the event of a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation of our platform service providers, or other circumstances involving mergers, acquisitions or bankruptcy liquidation, if a personal information transfer is involved, we will require a new company that holds your personal information, The organization continues to be bound by this policy, otherwise we will require the company, organization and individual to renew your consent for authorization.
(3) Exceptions for prior authorization of consent when sharing, transferring, and disclosing personal information
In the following cases, sharing, transferring, and publicly disclosing your personal information does not require prior authorization from you:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
4. It is difficult to obtain the consent of the person for the protection of the important legal rights of you or other individuals, such as life and property;
5. Personal information that you disclose to the public on your own;
6. Collect personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
According to the law, the sharing, transfer of personal information that has been de-identified, and ensuring that the data recipient cannot recover and re-identify the subject of personal information, does not belong to the external sharing, transfer and public disclosure of personal information, such data Save and process will not require additional notice to you and your consent
If you do not agree to our provision of your personal information to third parties in accordance with the above terms, please stop using our platform services immediately.
To ensure that your site is up and running, to give you an easier access experience, and to recommend content that may be of interest to you, we store cookies, Flash cookies, or other browser-provided apps on your computer or mobile device. It usually contains an identifier, a site name, and some local storage of numbers and characters (collectively "cookies"). With cookies, websites can store data such as your preferences or items in your shopping cart.
You may modify the acceptance of cookies or reject our cookies if your browser or browser additional services allow it. For more information, see AboutCookies.org. However, if you do this, in some cases it may affect your secure access to our website, and you may need to change your user settings each time you visit our website.
2. Cookie similar technology
In addition to cookies, we also use other similar technologies such as web beacons and pixel tags on our website. For example, the email we send to you may contain an address link to the content of our website. If you click on the link, we will track the click to help us understand your product or service preferences so that we can proactively improve customer service. Experience. A web beacon is usually a transparent image that is embedded in a website or email. With the pixel tags in the email, we can tell if the email is open. If you don't want your event to be tracked this way, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
An ETag (Entity Tag) is an HTTP protocol header that is transmitted between an Internet browser and an Internet server and can be used in place of a cookie. ETag can help us avoid unnecessary server load, improve service efficiency, save resources and energy, and at the same time, we may record your identity through ETag so that we can understand and improve our products or services more deeply. Most browsers provide users with the ability to clear the browser's cached data. You can perform the corresponding data cleanup in the browser settings function. However, please note that if you disable ETag, you may not be able to enjoy the best product or service experience.
How do we store information?
(i). Location of information storage:
Personal information collected and generated by us during our operations in the People's Republic of China is stored in China, with the following exceptions:
1. Laws and regulations have clear provisions;
2. Obtain your explicit authorization;
(2). Information storage time:
We will only retain your personal information for the period of time required to achieve the purposes stated in this policy, unless the law has a mandatory retention requirement. And we judge the criteria for the aforementioned deadlines include:
1. Complete the service purpose related to you, maintain the corresponding service and business records, and respond to your possible inquiries or complaints;
2. Guarantee the safety and quality of our services for you;
3. Do you agree to a longer retention period;
4. Whether there are other special agreements for the retention period.
After your personal information exceeds the retention period, we will remove or personalize your personal information as required by applicable law.
(iii). Information deletion and anonymization
If the platform service decides to stop operations, we will stop collecting your personal information after the related services stop operating. We will deliver the notice of suspension of operation to you in the form of an announcement. Your personal information held by you will be deleted or anonymized.
How do we protect the security of your personal information?
To ensure the security of the personal information we collect, we are committed to achieving a reasonable level of security. We now state the specific security measures and security capabilities as follows:
(1) Technical security protection: In order to protect your information security, we strive to protect your information by taking various reasonable physical, electronic and management security measures in line with industry standards so that your information will not be leaked or damaged. Or lost, including but not limited to SSL, information encryption storage, data center access control. We use encryption to improve the security of our personal information; we use trusted protection mechanisms to protect our personal information from malicious attacks; we deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel have access to personal information.
(II) Security system guarantee: We have advanced data security management system based on data and life cycle, and improve the security of the whole system from organizational construction, system design, personnel management, product technology and other aspects. . At present, in order to improve the security of your services provided by us and our affiliates and partners, protect the personal and property safety of you or other users or the public from being infringed, and better prevent phishing websites, fraud, network vulnerabilities, computer viruses, For security risks such as cyber attacks and network intrusions, we can more accurately identify violations of laws and regulations or the relevant protocol rules of our platform. Our platform protects the system hierarchically. At present, our important information system has passed the third-level evaluation and ISO27001 certification of network security level protection.
(3) Personnel safety management: We also strictly manage employees or outsourced personnel who may come into contact with your information, including but not limited to adopting different authority controls according to different positions, signing confidentiality agreements with them, and monitoring their operations. Measures such as the situation. We will provide corresponding security measures to protect your information and provide reasonable security according to the existing technology. We will try our best to prevent your information from being leaked, damaged or lost. We conduct security and privacy protection training courses to enhance employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
(4) Sensitive information and password protection tips:
a) Personal sensitive information protection Note: The information you voluntarily share or even share publicly when using our services may involve personal information of you or others or even sensitive personal information, such as uploading your avatar image, such as commenting, posting, When uploading a screen, choose to upload an image that contains personal information . Please consider more carefully whether you share or even share information publicly when using our services.
b) Please use complex passwords to help us keep your account secure. We will do our best to protect the security of any information you send us. If our physical, technical or management protection facilities are destroyed, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, alteration or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legal rights, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibilities.
c) Your account has security protection . Please keep your account and password information safe . We will ensure that your information is not lost, misused and altered by security measures such as backing up to other servers and encrypting user passwords. Despite the aforementioned security measures, please also understand that there are no “perfect security measures” on the information network.
(5) Information disclosure tips and password disclosure: Please note that the Internet is not an absolutely secure environment. Please protect your personal information and provide it to others only when necessary. If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially if your account and password are leaked, please contact our customer service immediately so that we can take corresponding measures.
(6) Information security incident handling: After the unfortunate incident of personal information security, we will inform you according to the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, you can Advice on prevention and risk reduction, remedies for you, etc. Event-related situations We will inform you by email, telephone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the personal information subject one by one, we will issue a notice in a reasonable and effective manner. At the same time, we will report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
Eight. Protection of minors
In content viewing, browsing, search, and uploading services, we assume that you have basic civil capacity.
In the case of the collection of personal information of a minor through the consent of the parent or guardian to use our products or services, we will only use, share, transfer, if necessary by law or regulation, parental or guardian's explicit consent or protection of minors. Or disclose this information.
How do you manage your information?
We provide you with convenient means to access, correct and delete your account information or other personal information you provide when using our services, as required by the Cyber Security Act of the People's Republic of China. You can access and manage your personal information by:
(1). Access to your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information, except as provided by laws and regulations. You can access your personal information by yourself in the following ways:
Account Information - If you wish to access or edit personal basic information and payment information in your account, change your password, add security information or close your account, you can log in to your account and perform this category via Account Management. Operation; for example, you can log in to the PC or APP "My Account" to query, modify your profile, privacy settings, security settings, and modify your personal registration information.
(2) Correct or supplement your personal information
When you find that we have handled an error regarding your personal information, you have the right to ask us to make corrections or additions. You can make corrections or supplement your application in the manner set out in "(1) Access to your personal information."
(3). Delete your personal information
You may delete some of your personal information by the means listed in (1) Accessing Your Personal Information.
In the following situations, you can ask us to delete your personal information:
1. If we deal with personal information in violation of laws and regulations;
2. If we collect and use your personal information, we do not obtain your explicit consent;
3. If we deal with personal information, it is a serious violation of your agreement;
4. If you no longer use our products or services, or you have voluntarily canceled your account number;
5. If we don’t provide you with products or services forever
If we decide to respond to your request for removal, we will also notify the entity that obtained your personal information from us at the same time and request that it be deleted in a timely manner, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations, or if these entities obtain your independent authorization.
When you delete information from our services, we may not immediately remove the information from the backup system, but will delete it when the backup is updated.
(4). Change the scope of your authorization
Every business function requires some basic personal information to be completed. In addition, for the collection and use of additional personal information, you can set or reclaim your authorization in my account management or contact our platform customer service.
When you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the personal information processing that was previously performed based on your authorization.
(V). Personal information subject cancellation account
At this stage, we have implemented it through technical means, so that you can go to the “Logout Account” page (for example, Mobile Jagobd APP “My-Setup-Security Center-Logout Account”, PC-side Jagobd Homepage, My-Account Settings - Security Settings - Account Logout) Submit an account cancellation request. If you need to log out, you can also contact our platform customer service. After verifying the user's identity, the customer service will release the user's mobile phone number and email address to achieve the cancellation effect.
After you have voluntarily canceled your account, we will stop providing you with products or services, remove your personal information, or anonymize it as required by applicable law. If you have a video uploaded on our platform before you cancel your account, if you do not want the related video to continue to spread on our platform, please delete it yourself. If you do not choose to delete, you will be deemed to have agreed that the videos will continue to authorize our platform for information network dissemination. If you choose not to delete the videos you uploaded, after you cancel the account, the uploader information will be anonymous or desensitized when the videos are displayed on our platform.
(6). Constraint information system automatic decision
In some business functions, we may make decisions based solely on non-manual automatic decision mechanisms such as information systems and algorithms. If these decisions significantly affect your legal rights, you have the right to ask us to explain, we will also provide a method of appeal without infringing on our platform's trade secrets or other user rights and social public interests.
If you find that you have received video content and products and service information that are not actively searched and viewed by you. If you do not wish to receive the above information, you can unsubscribe through the original path. For example, SMS push can directly reply to the relevant unsubscribe password. For example, if the member's continuous monthly service can call customer service for feedback, cancel your continuous monthly subscription service.
(8). Respond to your request above
To be safe, you may need to provide a written request or otherwise prove your identity. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request.
Significant changes referred to in this policy include but are not limited to:
1. Our service model has undergone major changes. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the way in which personal information is used, etc.;
2. We have undergone major changes in terms of control and so on. Owner changes such as mergers and acquisitions, etc.;
3. The main object of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure has changed;
4. Significant changes in your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and how it is exercised;
5. When we are responsible for handling changes in the personal information security department, contact methods and complaint channels;
6. The personal information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a high risk.
XI. How to contact us
You can contact us in the following ways and we will respond to your request within 15 business days:
2. If you are dissatisfied with our response, especially if you believe that our personal information processing actions have harmed your legal rights, you can also seek a solution by filing a lawsuit in the court where the defendant's domicile has jurisdiction.
3. Our address: Beijing Alijing Center, 4th Floor, No. 4 Building, Beijing, China - 28th Floor, Block B, Wangjing - Jagobd Legal Department, 100102.